Avoid fees—and embarrassment.
With Credit Reserve, your charges will be covered to help you avoid overdraft fees and embarrassing situations. It's a line of credit that advances automatically to cover shortages in your checking account. You pay interest on the amount you use but there are no transaction fees.
- What is Credit Reserve? Credit Reserve is an open-ended line of credit that allows you to avoid overdraft and returned-check charges if you use more money than is in your checking account.
- How does Credit Reserve work? Whenever you make a purchase using your check card or write a check and your checking account drops below zero, funds from the Credit Reserve account are transferred to your checking account, thereby avoiding overdraft and returned-check fees. You must pay back the money borrowed from the Credit Reserve line of credit either with monthly payments or you can pay the balance in full each month.
- How much does Credit Reserve cost compared to other overdraft services?This is a less-expensive alternative to Bounce Protection®; however, credit approval is required.
Fee per transfer of advance
Application and credit approval required
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
APR for cash advances
Can I opt out?
*The fee may be imposed for overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, fees, or electronic transactions other than ATM or one-time point-of-sale transactions. It may also be imposed for
overdrafts created by ATM or one-time point-of-sale transactions if you have opted in to that service. You must bring your account to a positive balance, including the payment of Bank fees charged to
your account, at least once every 30 days. We will not pay an overdraft if:
• Your account is not in good standing (defined as making regular deposits and bringing your account to a positive balance, including
payment of all Bank fees charged to your account, at least once every 30 days)
• There are legal orders, liens, or levie outstanding
• Your overdrawn balance would exceed the predetermined amount assigned to your account type
†The information about the costs of the services described on this page is accurate as of 6/27/2013. This information may have changed after that date. To find out what
may have changed, call us at (800) 815-BANK (2265).
Bounce Protection is a registered trademark of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.